- Information related to your login so we can remember that you’ve logged in before or so you can stay logged in after you leave the website
- Number of visitors, the frequency with which the websites and apps are used, the pages viewed, the clicks made, and the total duration of use
- The name of the website visited prior to visiting our websites and mobile apps
- Information about your browser, IP address, browsing preferences
- Whether you are a first-time visitor
- Your viewing preferences (e.g. layout, sizing preferences, language, etc.)
Some examples of how we use this information collected through cookies includes to:
- Remember the tasks you are involved in to provide access to those tasks each time you log-in
- Customize your visit to our websites and mobile apps based on prior preferences you made
- Tailor our advertising and marketing messages to you, based on our understanding or the understanding of our third-party service providers, to highlight features we offer that might interest you
- Analyze usage trends across our user base to improve our website, mobile apps, and services, and inform how we can offer you new services
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with certain features. For example, these cookies allow you to access secure areas that require registration and set your privacy preferences. Because these cookies are essential to providing services to you, they cannot be disabled. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but it may cause some parts of the site to not work.
These cookies allow us or our third-party analytics providers to collect information and statistics on use of our services by you and other visitors. This information helps us to improve our services and products for the benefit of you and others.
|coolfiresolutions.com||_gclxxxx||1st Party||3 Months|
|coolfiresolutions.com||_ga||1st Party||2 Years|
|coolfiresolutions.com||_gaexp||1st Party||2 Months|
These cookies provide enhanced functionality, providing chat support, allowing you to more easily complete forms, personalizing content to your preferences, and selecting your communications preferences. If you do not enable these cookies, or choose to disable them in the future, that could impact your ability to use certain features.
These cookies, provided by our third-party advertising partners, collect information about your browsing habits, as well as your preferences for various features and services. They also provide us with auditing, research, and reporting to know when advertising content has been displayed and how successful the content has been. This information allows us and our third-party advertising providers to display relevant advertising content.
|coolfiresolutions.com||_fbp||1st Party||3 Months|
|youtube.com||CONSENT||3rd Party||17 Years|
|youtube.com||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||3rd Party||6 Months|
|linkedin.com||bscookie||3rd Party||2 Years|
|linkedin.com||bcookie||3rd Party||2 Years|
|facebook.com||fr||3rd Party||3 Months|
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. Our Website does not support DNT codes, but our Website limits tracking to the internal uses described above. Except in the case of analytics cookies, remarketing and other features of Google Display Advertising described above, our website does not track your use across multiple websites, however, other websites to which we link may. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Also, if you wish to opt out of interest-based advertising, please visit https://optout.aboutads.info to manage your preferences. Alternatively, if you are located in the European Union, you may visit https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. Please note that you may continue to receive generic ads.
It is always possible for you to visit our Website without disclosing your personal data. This requires that you have disabled cookies. You can opt out of the processing of such information via the Cookie Consent Banner displayed at the bottom of the relevant site. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website or online services.
If you have any questions about the cookies on our Website or any of the information, including, without limitation, personal data, gathered by the cookies, please contact Coolfire’s Data Protection Officer whose contact information is below:
- By email at email@example.com or
- By mail at Coolfire Solutions, Attn: Data Protection Officer, 415 N. 10th Street, 3rd Floor, St. Louis MO 63101
We are committed and required to respond to any of your inquiries on this issue within one (1) month of receiving the complaint.